Governor's Cup | USFA (MS)
You're invited to the Governor's Cup at Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi. This is a USFA sanctioned event operated by 17 Softball. Don't miss out on this top-notch tournament at the premier youth sports facility in Mississippi! NO ADVANCED PAYMENT REQUIRED - SIGN UP NOW, PAY YOUR TEAM ENTRY FEE AT THE PARK.
7U-8U | Free Entry + No PAP
9U-18U | $150/Team + $40 PAP
Each Team Will Receive:
- Four guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires INCLUDED in team fee
- Game balls provided for each game INCLUDED in team fee
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- There is a $10 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. - Park admission includes unlimited access to the miniature golf course, zip line (COVID restrictions may apply), playgrounds, and planned entertainment activities throughout the weekend!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to 17 Tournaments Director, Nick Gibert via email at email@example.com.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to participate in the tournament
Click here to book your hotel through Oakwood Lodging.
Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi
255 Fisher Ferry Rd
Vicksburg, MS 39180